martes, 7 de junio de 2016

My world.


Today i gonna write with my life and my personality.

For that i do not know me well absolutely, this mini summary of my life will be to him useful.
To star, i am from Honduras, i come from a quite humble area of Tegusigalpa, thanks to god that we manage to come to Spain and begin  new life, where i have gone so far as to know  the nex people that are friends and some of them they have grown along with me.
I have grown up in a Christian family, along with my mom and my little bro, i read the bible occasionally and try to aplply it day by day, things that i believe of the bible: the complete marriage (matrimonio integro), in a future i would like marryng ''that''  ''virgin'' girl, thing that i doubt very much to fing once, since the actually of nowadays is every time worse.
On me, on the outside i see seriously, but inside i am very crazy ;). It am quite understandable, to admit my errors and good works, i do not smoke but i drink a bit but always with control. I am patien, a little bit shy and i like smelling well.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario