martes, 7 de junio de 2016

My world.

SEPTEMBER

In this year 2016 of june, i think in doing a change in  my life, because for me is more important if i want to be someone in the life.
 This is my last year in my college IES Castelló d'Empúries and i finish the E.S.O in one month and provably i continue study in High school of  Art in Olot. I want to go to study there (Olot) because the preparation is more better than Deulofeu, after i continue studying for entry in the career of interior desings.
But nobody has said that thi process that comes next should be easy, but all effort has its reward, and that's why i consider to do this change that i have not done yet still then. I hope that in a future, it could my make my desire real.

Hos deixo un link, per veure els tipus de disenys d'interiors.
http://www.modulnova.it/
intagram-->MODULNOVA.
Thanks for read one part of my life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario