miércoles, 8 de junio de 2016

my world.

Today i am going to explain, what it wanted to be of major when i was child.
At firts, when he was 5 years old he wanted to be veterinary, why in this epoch i was loving the animals in the special one the felines and birds( eagles, jaguars,etc).On having fulfilled the 12, it came to my mind, to be a military man, but that lasted 1 year, until i fulfilled the 13 i began realizing that when i was going to a place, i was concentrating enough on the ecoration of the restaurants and houses and from there i knew that my future would be to be an interior designer, to be able to prepare my own projects or reach port you me design in a company but i don't know...

Resultado de imagen de veterinarioResultado de imagen de militar francotiradorResultado de imagen de diseñador interiores

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario